Last night was fun, maybe too much fun. Slept in a little, but now you’re ready to hit the beach! What better way to experience the turquoise waters of Miami than soaking in the sun while paddleboarding or even learning how to surf? We’ve teamed up with Skybanditz to offer you experienced instructors help you on your way. Choose from the classes below to find the experience that’s right for you.
- Intro to Surfing: Learn the basics of surfing from paddling to standing on the board to executing a perfect duck dive, all in one hour. Along the way, you’ll learn surfer lingo, soak up some sun, and unwind to the calming rhythm of the Miami Beach waves. Sessions are $60 for one and $30 per person for groups.
- Intro to Paddleboarding: In an hour, pick up the basics of stand-up paddleboarding. You can follow it up with a day in the ocean or a leisurely ride through the Indian Creek channels. Sessions are $55 for one and $25 per person for groups.
- Paddle Boarding Beginner Tour: Once you’ve mastered the beginner class, come and take an hour-long tour through Miami’s waterways. You’ll feel like you’re in Venice, minus the pesky pigeons. Sessions are $55 for one and $25 per person for groups.
- Paddleboarding Intermediate Tour: Enjoy an expansive hour-and-a-half adventure through Miami’s waterways with the time to fully explore the scenery. Sessions are $65 for one and $30 per person for groups.
- Paddleboarding Advanced Tour: This two-hour, fast-paced, grand master tour of all the waterways is an athletic challenge with the endorphin rush to match. Sessions are $70 for one and $30 per person for groups.
- Paddle Fitness and Advanced Maneuvers: Work out your core while you learn how to maneuver your paddleboard like a pro. Sessions are $70 for one and $30 per person for groups.
If you are interested in booking please see the front desk for sign up information. You can also email activities.miami@thefreehand.